Der folgende Text von unserer internationalen Datenbank ist in englischer Sprache.
Below you can download the software MagniLink MacViewer that enables your MagniLink Video Magnifier to operate with your Mac computer. The software is free to download but if you don´t have a licensed MagniLink camera the words “Unvalid license” will be present at the screen. After a few minutes the picture will disappear. If you want to test a few more minutes you can restart the camera again.
|MagniLink MacViewer v 3.3 Full version for Mac (for macOS Big Sur or later)
Updates in MagniLink MacViewer v 3.3 (February 14, 2024)
- Support for new macOS Sonoma
- Support for MagniLink AIR Go
- Support for MagniLink AIR Distance
- Previously, cameras could only be set to 30hz when using Sonoma. Customization for Sonoma now allows them to be set to 60hz.
- Approval of “Location Services” is required in Sonoma. This has been solved with a dialog box with direct access to the setting.
- Frames around OCR text were incorrect in Sonoma but this has now been fixed.
- Command to open the user manual has changed from Cmd + ? to F12
- OCR voices previously crashed in Sonoma but this is now fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Rotation and mirroring do not reflect when saving images.
- Mirroring does not reflect on video recording.
- Long time to post-process a video recording.
- When pasting long texts, OCR processing takes a long time.
- Artificial colors may become incorrect after settings done in EUC (End User Configuration).
Updates in MagniLink MacViewer v 3.2 (November 29, 2021)
- Support for new macOS Monterey
- Support for multiple video streams and split screen between them, such as the use of multiple simultaneous cameras in the MagniLink AIR family
- Minor bug fixes